Updated: Mar 19, 2019
If you've booked your Intimate Lifestyle or Boudoir Session and are you find yourself wondering "how on earth do I prepare!?" you've come to the right place. This experience should definitely be a fun and exciting for you and I want to make sure you feel relaxed and ahead of the game. Please have a read and make sure you keep hold of anything that will work for you and leave the rest behind.
Once you've booked your session, set a timeline that includes everything you'd like to do to prepare and allow as much time as possible to help you feel relaxed and ready to go leading up to your session.
Here’s how to do it:
1. Exfoliating, moisturising and drinking plenty of water leading up to your session will ensure you have beautiful dewy skin on the day of. I also recommend including your lips in this routine to keep them soft
2. Remove all tags from lingerie prior to your session to avoid these popping out or being visible through sheer fabric
3. Hair and Make-up comes complimentary with your session, all you need to do is show up fresh faced with hair washed the day before and you're ready to go
4. I recommend either booking in for a manicure or doing one at home prior to your session for gorgeous detail shots
4. Please wear loose clothing / no bra the morning of your session if possible to avoid impressions being left on your skin
5. Fake tan is best avoided, if fake tan is a *must have* for you, please exfoliate and moisturize hands, knees, elbows and ankles and ensure the colour is well blended
6. Most importantly, relax! This will be fun and I can't wait to deliver beautiful images for you to fall in love with!
#boudoir #intimatelifestyle #tips #launceston #tasmania #australia #boudoirphotographer #boudoirinspiration #boudoirphotography #intimateportraiture #BONNYBoudoir #BONNYPhotog #howto #launcestonphotographer #tasmanianphotographer #prepguide