1. PHOTOGRAPHY SESSION ORDER
Payment of your invoiced retainer constitutes an order for photography and agreement to the Studio Policies of BONNY Photography.
2. EXCLUSIVE PHOTOGRAPHER
No other photographic equipment is permitted for use within the studio without consent.
3. COPYRIGHT OF DIGITAL FILES
Ownership of any digital files will be retained by BONNY Photography. Upon delivery of any digital files or printed photographs to client’s physical control, the client shall gain personal (non-commercial) rights to images. BONNY Photography does not guarantee archival of the digital files past a period of 60 days after the session/event date and is notresponsible if loss occurs. We recommend purchasing archival digital files to download and back up images twice as a minimum and keep copies in a cool, dry place.
4. DISPLAY or PROMOTION
Given the personal nature of Intimate Lifestyle and Boudoir Sessions, BONNY Photography provides clients complete privacy and confidentiality. A model release may be offered at clients reveal and order appointment however there is no obligation or expectation for a model release from any clients session with BONNY Photography.
5. GUARANTEED DELIVERY BONNY Photography aims to have the contracted order for the session photographs completed within a reasonable period of time from the shoot/reveal day (usually up to 2 weeks for digital images, up to 4 weeks for wall art and portrait boxes, albums can take up to 10 weeks during summer, usually up to 6-8 weeks throughout the remainder of the year ). Any purchased digital images are provided in full resolution JPEG format. Any request to retrieve an archived Gallery will be charged at $100 which is payable to secure an additional reveal and order session, this fee is then taken off any order placed. The determination of images previewed to the clients is left to the discretion of BONNY Photography.
6. SHOOTING TIME / ADDITIONS
Shooting commences at the scheduled start time and ends at the scheduled end time. If the client does not arrive at the appointed time for the session reservation, shooting will commence at the scheduled start time and end at the scheduled end time. In the event the client is running late and does not notify BONNY Photography, the Photographer will wait for 20 minutes before cancelling the session reservation and considering the client a "no show" giving BONNY Photography the right to terminate this agreement with no further obligation, retain any monies already paid and cancel the session reservation.
The final post-production and editing styles, effects, and overall look of the images will be consistent with the portfolio Gallery at and left to the discretion of the Photographer.
8. RESERVATION DEPOSIT, PRICING & CANCELLATION 8.1 Upon payment of your session fee, BONNY Photography reserves the time and date agreed upon and secures a professional hair and makeup artist for that time, for this reason session fee's are non-refundable.
8.2 At the discretion of BONNY Photography a clients reservation may be eligible for a one time free of charge reschedule with at least 21 days notice. With 14-20 days notice, a one time reschedule is $150, less than 14 days notice and the full session fee is due again to reserve a new date.
8.3 The Session Creative Fee/retainer is exclusive of any digital products, prints, wall art and albums (unless otherwise stated on clients invoice). All products and digital files are available for purchase at your same-day reveal and ordering appointment. All sales are final and a minimum $300 deposit is required to place your order at your same-day reveal and ordering appointment.
8.4 In the event, the client fails to remit payment as specified and the retainer and/or lay-by and/or payment plan and the balance is not received by the invoiced due date BONNY Photography has the right to terminate the relevant agreement with no further obligation and retain any monies already paid as liquidated damages.